shekel Forum Index

shekel

shekel

PortalPortal  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  UsergroupsUsergroups  MemberlistMemberlist  GBGuestbook  User PanelUser Panel  RegisterRegister 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  StatisticsStatistics  LinksLinks  Log inLog in 
 CalendarCalendar  DownloadsDownloads  Comments to your karmaComments to your karma  ToplistToplist  Recent topicsRecent topics  Voting forumVoting forum

I Love the New Season of Dancing with the Stars! Technology
Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

View previous topicEmail to a Friend.Users who have viewed this topicSave this topic as a txt filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
earasryhqaey

Apprendista
Apprendista

Iscritti

italy
PostPosted: 12 Oct 2019 06:54:05    Post subject:  I Love the New Season of Dancing with the Stars! Technology
Description:

I Love the New Season of Dancing with the Stars! Technology Articles | September 8
Only registered users can see links on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
, 2009
Comcast Cable is outstanding! I just got HD cable for my new HDTV and the rate was very low for adding this new service. By taking advantage of a bundle special for my area I was able to add Comcast High Speed Internet and Comcast Digital Voice.

Whatever this season may bring, I was tired of the dancing, judges, and contestants. I just couldn't stand to watch Chloris Leachman. But then along came Gilles Marini
, Lil Kim, Ty Murray, Melissa Rycroft, The Woz
, Julianne's boyfriend, Chuck Wicks, Denise Richards, Shawn Johnson
, and a few others that really didn't interest me.

Despite that dreadful lineup, there was an individual that did make it all worthwhile. I could not wait to watch Gilles Marini expertly dance during each episode. After watching the Sex and the City movie, he really spiked my interest. And as a celebrity dancer on Dancing with the Stars Gilles does not let fans of his screen work down. He heats up the ballroom with his dance moves. One of Dancing's judges, Carrie Ann Inaba
, let slip what a lot of us were thinking - Carole, Gilles Marini's wife, one was lucky lady.

Denise Richards was a big disappointment, lacking talent as well as personality. Unfortunately The Woz had a great personality but just couldn't find his groove. While Chuck Wicks put in 110% and stayed on the show week after week. Lil' Kim is someone I never imagined liking - but what a dancer! Derek Huff did wonders with his choreography and inspiration. They proved to be a powerful duo when they showed that they had chemistry along with their talent. It was a shock that she was eliminated with four others remaining.

The final four
, as I write, are Melissa and Tony, Ty and Chelsie, Gilles and Cheryl
, Shawn and Mark. With nearly no preparation Melissa replaced an injured Jewel just before shooting began this season. She showed immediately that she had ballet training. Her performances have been close to perfection, earning her perfect scores in the last show. But getting thirty out of thirty from the judges isn't a guarantee that you'll be around on the next show. Just like Sabrina Bryan. She received a perfect score in another season and was eliminated early. The celeb dancer who has shown real progress is World Champion rodeo cowboy Ty Murry. Murry's legion of follower's proved to be a huge advantage. Ty has stayed on the show because of the thousands voting for him and his adorable personality. Shawn Johnson's dancing was just as enchanting as her gold medal winning run at the 2008 Beijing Olympics. Then there's Gilles who has never danced a dance I didn't enjoy.

Who will bring home the trophy? Eliminations are continuing on this week's episode. And on the final episode the three remaining couples will compete in winner take all competition. You know what I'll be watching that evening. I hope it lives up to the best moments that have already happened this season and we get to see the best final yet!

On a side note, one of the best ways to watch Dancing with the Stars is in high definition. After fifteen years with my regular 32-inch screen I decided to take the leap and make the HDTV upgrade with a new widescreen TV. I didn't know what I was missing! What a difference HD makes. Plus, My new broadband Internet service is lightning fast and has opened up a whole new world of multimedia that I didn't know existed before Comcast High Speed Online. I can call all my friends and family nationwide without paying long distance charges with the amazing Digital Phone service. If Comcast is your local cable provider or you're planning on moving to an area covered by Comcast
, I definitely recommend calling them up and ordering their great services. And if you search on the web you can probably some sites that offer the latest Comcast Cable promotions and savings. Make sure you take a look at their Triple Play bundle that lets you get all three services for one incredibly low price.

Network Time Synchronisation using GPS Computers Articles | December 17, 2013
This article describes the components required to utilise GPS for computer timing applications. It also discusses how the GPS system can be used for computer network timing by using the Network Time Protocol (NTP) and NTP time servers.

Nowadays GPS is most commonly known for vehicle navigation solutions. However, the GPS system can be used for many other useful purposes. For instance, many computer network time synchronisation solutions
, such as NTP time servers, use the atomic clocks on board each GPS satellite for accurate timing. The GPS system can be used as an accurate reference clock for synchronising time-critical applications on computers and networks. This article describes how computer systems can utilise GPS time and discusses what equipment is required to provide a precision timing reference.

The GPS system is a United States military system intended for global navigation. The GPS system is a space-based system, consisting of a network of 24 orbiting satellites. Precise navigation and positioning is achieved by utilising precision timing signals and triangulation between multiple satellites. In order to provide very precise time, each satellite has an integrated highly accurate atomic clock onboard. Each satellite broadcasts timing information to within a few nanoseconds of the correct time to provide positioning to an accuracy of better than 10m. This precise timing information can be used by NTP time servers and other computer timing equipment as a highly accurate time reference. The great thing about GPS is that it works anywhere in the world and is entirely free to air service.

Each GPS.
Adv

PostPosted: 12 Oct 2019 06:54:05    Post subject: Adv

Post new topic   Reply to topic    shekel Forum Index -> Forum di prova All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: